Digital screen displays current room temperature. Its green LED light illuminates when the outlet is activated to on. When the temperature in the room has dropped at least 1°F, the Autopilot Cooling Thermostat will cut power to the cooling device. It has a built-in 1-degree deadband and is ETL-listed. Max power handling 15A.
- Easy to use analog control
- Maintains desired room temperature
- Controls air conditioner or exhaust fan
- Temperature control range: 40 – 95°F
- Digital display shows current room temperature