Compost System Description
It turns all food scraps, including meats, cheeses and small bones into nutrient-rich soil in weeks, all without the labour, odours and questionable results of traditional composting.
Can’t get to your garden in the winter months? No problem! My Good Green™ Compost System is perfect for indoor use. Make soil over the winter months and it’ll be garden ready by spring!
Turning your food waste into nutrient-rich, organic soil is easy.
In 6 simple steps, you’ll be composting at home in no time!
1. Add – Spread some Bokashi Plus™ over the drain screen. Simply add food waste in layers up to 3″. Be sure to break up larger food pieces for more efficient composting.
2. Sprinkle – Sprinkle a handful of Bokashi Plus™ over your food scraps. Use a little extra Bokashi Plus™ when adding meat, fish and small bones to the compost bucket.
3. Squish – Keep adding layers of food and Bokashi Plus™. Use the compressor to remove air pockets for proper composting. Be sure to seal the lid tightly after each use.
4. Drain – After about a week, drain the bucket every 3-4 days to allow the food waste to properly ferment. This ‘Liquid Gold’ has many uses, discover them all here.
5. Bury – Once the full bucket has fermented for 7-10 days, it is ready to use! Dig it into your garden, add to your soil factory or spread over your outdoor compost pile and cover with soil.
6. Grow – After 2-3 weeks the compost should be completely broken down, leaving you with nutrient-rich, organic soil that will help you grow strong, productive, disease-free plants!
Composting never looked so good!